Sea Salt is produced through evaporation of seawater, a procedure known since centuries which preserve the taste, the minerals and the iodine for your balanced diet.
Coarse or Fine 1 Kg
Health Benefits of Sea Salt
Sea salt balances and nutrifies our body with minerals. Some more health benefits of sea salt are as follows:
- It helps in stabilizing abnormal heartbeats which is contrary to the delusion that it causes high blood pressure. In fact, sea salt in conjunction with water and in the right proportion, is essential for the regulation of blood pressure. It searches for the harmful sodium deposits in the body and completely eliminates them. It also curbs high blood pressure.
- Before sleeping, if taken with warm water, it helps a person get a deeper and longer sleep, which is restful and refreshing. It also helps clear up catarrh and sinus and bronchial congestion.
- It helps maintain the electrolytes in the body which are essential for processing information and communication of the brain cells.
- It avoids water retention in the body, which is again contrary to another misconception that salt causes water retention. It has also been reported to dissolve kidney stones in the body.
- Sea salt supplies essential minerals directly to our cells to enhance and improve the body’s immune system and increases resistance against infections and bacterial diseases. It also helps our body heal quickly from accidents, surgeries, sickness, mental disorders, burns, etc.
- It wards off acidity by eliminating unwanted sodium deposits in the body.
- It helps control drool while sleeping, which usually happens if the body is deprived of the right type of salt and water. This can further lead to a double chin, as the saliva glands have to function harder to lubricate the mouth. Hence, sea salt mixed with drinking water helps prevent this condition.
- Sea salt helps in food absorption from the intestinal tract and maintains the level of sugar in the blood, hence reducing the risk of diabetes.
- It plays an important role in curing the lungs of mucus plugs and sticky phlegm, especially during asthma and cystic fibrosis.
- As sea salt supplies essential nutrients to the muscles, it helps in preventing muscle cramps.
- It acts as a strong natural antihistamine by keeping the body at the right pH. This helps by maintaining the body’s acidic level and preventing different health problems and degenerative diseases.